Monday, November 26, 2007

Cinnamon & Snow

It's snowing outside! This is a treat here in Seattle, where "it never snows." I put that statement in quotation marks, because that's what everyone from around here says, but last winter we had quite a few snowstorms. So I'm not totally convinced. Although I do have to say that they are better prepared to deal with snow in North and South Carolina than they are here. I find that quite ridiculous, but that is another subject entirely. In the spirit of snow and coziness, I decided to slice up an apple and sprinkle some cinnamon on it. This was all going very nicely until the spice bottle dumped a mound of cinnamon onto my apple slices. I ate them anyway. So I am hoping that there are no ill effects from eating too much cinnamon. These things happen on snowy nights when one is putting off writing one's papers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Snow! We haven't even had snow yet...I'm jealous. Well, we've had some flakes but nothing on the ground. I guess I'll just have to move to Seattle ;)