

It's snowing outside! - again! Last weekend it snowed all weekend and then this morning we woke up to another snowy day. There's just something about snow that is so peaceful, and so playful. This morning I think I stood at the window and watched at it gracefully falling down for about 10 minutes. I could have easily stood there all day. I have noticed that snow seems to bring out the playful side in people. Having grown up in a place where it snows ALL the time, I know that it is not necessarily always so- but even there- at the first snow of the year, everyone was giddy. Something about it just brings out a sense of awe and wonder. It is so beautiful, and it is so silly! Little fluffy flakes falling gently out of the sky, and melting on your nose. I love it! If it snowed here instead of rained all winter, I could definitely handle living in this place. Here's some pics taken from our windows.

1 comment:
Soon you will be in SC and then FL where it won't be snowing but will be sunny and 70!
Post a Comment