This picture just does not capture it, but the pass through the Cascades on I90 is quite possibly one of the most beautiful stretches of road in the world. And all of this is only 50 miles from my wonderful city :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
very beautiful! you are inspiring me to start posting pics on my blog!
Laura: You HAVE to go see Crater Lake sometime....It's amazing. There is so much to see over on that side of the US, though. Oh how I miss it some days.
3 comments:
very beautiful! you are inspiring me to start posting pics on my blog!
Note: I posted twice yesterday, so be sure to scroll down and read the rest of the blog to hear about my birthday adventures!
Michelle,
You should definitely post pictures! I would love to see them!
Laura:
You HAVE to go see Crater Lake sometime....It's amazing. There is so much to see over on that side of the US, though. Oh how I miss it some days.
Post a Comment