Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Placement Tests and Plane Rides

Tomorrow is a busy day! It's the day I take the MAT (Miller Analogies Test- like the SAT's, but for grad school). Yuck! After that, I will be flying to NC to join my husband who has been there since Saturday. I will be there Thursday through Sunday, so I will get to pay a visit to some friends, my family, and some of my favorite restaurants :) In other news, my throat has been a bit scratchy all day, and now my nose is feeling a little stuffy too. I hope I'm not getting sick. Now would not be a good time for that. On that note, I think I'm going to head to bed. I need to be well rested for my test, and to shake off this congestion, and because I will be flying all through the night tomorrow and probably won't be getting much sleep. Please pray for me as I take the test, and for our safety as we travel. Cheers!

No comments: