Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Emerald City



Yay! I finally got pictures up! Here is my beautiful city with Mt. Rainer in the background and the sky tower at night.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Laura,

The city looks AWESOME! I can see why you like it there. I have always wanted to visit Seatle. Keep blogging, because I read this thing too!

Love ya,
Brooke

Anonymous said...

I love you babe! & I miss you so much!
~ Ned

Sarah said...

Those are some awesome pictures Laura! When I went, it was kinda cloudy and Mt. Rainer didn't want to come out and play....you definitely captured it :)

Anonymous said...

Laura, we have finally entered the blogger world! Yeah it was good to hang out with Sarah this weekend. Haha, but I did realize that I'm not like I was...I was falling asleep at 11PM - can you believe it?

Anonymous said...

Haha, you gotta love that song. I just want you to know that when Sarah was here we taught some of the girls in the youth group the dance to go with it! They too will never be able to listen to that song in the same way!