Tuesday, February 21, 2006
And the Clouds Roll In...
Today's the second dreary day we've had here so far. I miss being able to see the mountains. But it helps to know that they're there. I'm so glad God gave us 2 weeks of sunshine so that I would have time to fall in love with this place. We went to the Pike St Public Market on Sunday, it was awesome. I loved it. I love this city. I can't wait to move downtown. I'm doing job application stuff right now. Resumes, cover letters, and all that crap. I hate it. Despise it. Loathe it. I want a real job, something that actually uses my degree, but since I haven't really done much with it in the 4 years since I've graduated, my resume for it is pretty pathetic. I feel like a loser today. Ned's having much more luck with things. He had an interview today for a company that builds houses for top Microsoft Executives. Houses like Bill Gate's. They seemed to like him, he'll find out next week. He's going back to NC for a week tomorrow. Finishing up a job he was working on before we moved. It kind of sucks because I don't know anyone here. It's going to be a lonely week. I tried to post some pictures for the 2 wonderful people that actually read this thing, but the computer wasn't really co-operating... I'll try again later. Well, that's about all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm still reading!!!! Don't stop blogging. :) I have my own now. Check it out when you have time. Keep your head up! I LOVED Seattle.
seeing as you have a lonely week coming up, we should TALK! I am dying to hear all about Seattle...
LAURA!!! I'm so glad to see some posts!! I miss you and hopefully I'll call you soon!
I read this too! Keep writing because I miss getting to talk to my pal Potassium Girl!
Post a Comment