Not sure who all reads this anymore. I have been a less than prolific blogger, so I only blame myself. This week is "reading week", which means I have no classes. This is a beautiful thing, however I'm finding that this one week is not nearly enough to catch up on everything I need to do. I need a reading month. Unfortunately, this is not allotted to us MHGS students. I had the momentary urge to drop out of school earlier today. Mostly this stemmed from the two papers I have looming over my head which are due next week. There was a time in my life after I graduated from my undergrad where I missed writing papers. What on earth was I thinking???
Our house is in complete disaster mode right now. We have no kitchen, which makes life infinitely more stressful. We have to do dishes in the bathtub. It is very difficult to cook, which means we eat out more often that we ought, which is wreaking havoc on our already struggling budget. I am feeling very overwhelmed with everything right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Laura, my good friend! I honestly thought that I posted this comment yesterday and then realized that I totally forgot to post it! Sorry! Here ya go: First of all, I still read your blog and look forward to hearing about how things are going. Secondly, what were you thinking missing papers and assignments? Haha, honestly I've had those moments too, but who knows where that will take me. And the last thing I want to share with you in this record long comment is this...I can't imagine the overwhelming situations you are facing right now, but I do understand feeling overwhelmed. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and I wish that we could just sit and chat over some wonderful coffee! Miss you!
Laura, we still read your blog - I check it religously! Our thoughts are with you as you struggle through the papers, deadlines and assignments of grad school.....you'll be so glad you stuck it out when you're done. Keep it up!
Post a Comment