



This is our first flip. Ned & I bought this house last month. We want to flip it and sell it, but in the meantime, it's our home. We've managed to replace all of the plumbing and re-do the entire bathroom - I mean, taking out all the walls, the toilet, the floor, EVERYTHING. It has been quite the job... and that's only the first room! (Although bathrooms and kitchens are supposedly the hardest- the kitchen's next).
In other news, I am fighting off a nasty cold. Seems the only chances I've had to update my blog are when I've been home sick! Well, that's all for now, hopefully I will be healthy when I write my next post, and hopefully it will be sooner.
3 comments:
way exciting! How great it is that Ned is so talented - if we ever move out there, you guys will have to give John and I a master class on home repair and remodeling :)
YAY! Nice house! I'm sure you guys will be rich!
How cool! I didn't know you guys had aspirations to be "flippers". Keep us posted :)
Post a Comment