I guess I'm overdue for an update, although I don't really have anything exciting to report. I've been working a lot- temp work at a Dr.'s office. It's tolerable, although I'm afraid that might be about to change, as they are training me on the phones. I hate answering phones. (Disclaimer: I only hate answering them in a professional setting. Do not let this discourage any friends from calling me!) I got off early today, because they were having a Christmas party. Since I'm only a temp, it was optional for me, so I glady took the opportunity for a little R&R. We're having fun living with our friends from church- Dean and Rene. They are like our adoptive parents. They have totally taken us under their wings since the day they met us. This weekend I'm going to the Farmer's Market- first time since out trip to FL- I'm very excited! I hope Seattle has an awesome farmer's market, because I will miss this one so much.
In other news, my mom is on her way to CHINA today! I wish I were going to China today! She is doing some teacher exchange thing and will be there for a week. SO COOL! And my dad is refusing to go with her because "why the &%#$ would I want to go to China? I get cable, I can see it on the travel channel." ?????!!!!! Obviously I did not inherit my wanderlust from him!
Well, that's about it for now. Maybe this weekend I will read something inspiring and post about it. Maybe, maybe not. Ciao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HA! Your dad! What a hoot! I miss you bestest buddy!
Preston-
Yeah- don't know much about Pike Street, but I know they throw fish at you! Many years ago when I worked at Old Navy, they had us watch a training video about the Pike's Peak fish market, as an inspiration for what a "fun working environment" could be. You will have to come and dodge the cod with us sometime!
Michelle,
I miss you too buddy boy!
Post a Comment