Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Sea Hawk


Thar she is-- the beauty we worked on in Auckland. The Sea Hawk. Go here to see more pics! We polished and scrubbed and painted this baby up! This was where we caught the boating fever. Maybe if we're lucky we'll find her here and go aboard! We'll be walking the docks the next 2 days to try and get a job- any prayer would be much appreciated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you!! So cool to catch up with you, at least vicariously. I'm so excited for you, and definitely am in prayer about next steps for my favorite Veiths...If you hold out for two more years we can be at Mars Hill together :) Keep me posted!

Laura said...

Rebecca-
WHAT?!?! You are coming to Mars Hill?? I thought you had already started seminary?? Man, we really need to catch up! SO good to hear from you! We're moving to Seattle in January- John Brennon's coming with us! Maybe your John can transfer (Seattle's got some good schools...) and you don't have to wait 2 years!? :D

Anonymous said...

So you're sort of right - I'm doing classes through Asbury's online program, but that's just to keep me happy and learning until I can really go to school, and I am NOT going to go to Asbury. My four schools are: Fuller, Azuza Pacific, George Fox and Mars Hill, with Mars Hill still being my favorite. But yeah, i wouldnt be able to start until Fall of 08...John can't transfer his research, but I can't wait to hear all about your experience there. Have you applied yet?

Know what, this is silly. I should just call you sometime. you should email me your phone number and tell me when is good to call. AHHH!!!!